Sunday, October 21, 2012

The journey...

I have tossed around the idea of blogging for quite some time now.  The commitment of writing one's words out felt vulnerable and daunting. While I am not entirely sure why or how, the world of blogging has since won me over and here I am. This particular blog (although, it's not like I have multiple blogs...) is all about the journey. My journey towards seeking greatness in everything I do. Seeking greatness in how I approach all situations. Seeking greatness in the people I interact with or meet. Seeking greatness in all aspects of life.  This desire for greatness is not about achieving an end result, or reaching a destination, rather it is about the journey, the tests and trials of what it means to seek greatness. While I know it won't always be easy, I have faith and hope that it will be fun, exciting and full of adventure. Here's to the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment